Operation Helping Hands 2nd Annual Charity Golf Tournament – Register Now!
Tijeras Creek Golf Course, 29082 Tijeras Creek, Rancho Santa Margarita, CA 92688
Save the date!
Operation Helping Hands will host our 2nd Annual Golf Tournament and Helicopter Ball Drop on July 16th at Tijeras Creek Golf Club
There are several ways to support this inaugural golf tournament:
- Come out and join us for a great day of golf, dinner, and exciting fun course activities!
- Become a business sponsor to get some great exposure and build goodwill in our community!
- Buy tickets for the Helicopter Golf Ball Drop! The most exciting way to win up to $2,500!
Operation Helping Hands is a 501(c)(3) Non-Profit organization founded by Kim Valentine and her family. OHH is dedicated to empowering the youth to give back by providing hygiene items and basic necessities to the homeless. In the last five years, we have hand-delivered thousands of backpacks full of goods and clothing to the homeless population all over Southern California. With your charitable donation, sponsorships, and positive attitudes around the event we will be able to provide more children in our area with the tools they need to go out and change the lives of many homeless individuals around the SoCal area.
These backpacks include:
- Water Bottle + Snack
- Oral Care Kit (Toothbrush, toothpaste etc.)
- Seasonal item (blankets, sandals, poncho, sweatshirt, beanies, gloves)
- Feminine Hygiene Products
Golf Tournament and Helicopter Ball Drop
Entry includes golf, cart, dinner, tee gift, and fun course activities!
|When :||July 16th, 2018|
|11:00 – 12:45 Registration|
|1:00 Shotgun Start (4-person scramble)|
|5:30 – 6:30 Mix and Mingle Beverage Hour|
|6:00 Helicopter Ball Drop|
|6:30 Dinner, Awards, and Raffle!|
|Where :||Tijeras Creek Golf Club|
|29082 Tijeras Creek|
|Rancho Santa Margarita CA 92688|
|Cost :||$175 per golfer, $40 for dinner only|
|Tournament Contact :||[email protected]